torstaina, syyskuuta 02, 2010

Long time no see...

It's been a while... Okay, it's been too long since my last post. I'll try to fix that now.

I actually spent a knit-free summer. Well, almost. I think I knitted few rows of my cardigan and few rows of DS's jersey. But I didn't buy any yarn at all. Until this Monday. I saw this beautiful bamboo skein and I just had to buy it. So you could say that I'm back *lol* I started new Baktus with that bamboo yarn, should be nice and soft. Me like!

I've got too many ufo's atm, so I need to get those done asap. I've got so many plans, but I've put those on hold for a while. I'm always starting new projects and then I have these bags everywhere with ufo's in them. I'm trying to put a stop to this bad habit. Finish what you start, right?

Actually I was planning to do quite a bit of knitting this summer but it was way too hot in Finland. If it's + 35 degrees, you just do not want to knit. So I'm really excited about fall, I just love to knit again. Yay!

Me at work in July... It was so hot!

1 kommenttia:

2:48 ip. , Blogger ArualMaria kirjoitti...

Teretulemast takaisin. :D Mennyt kesä oli kyllä ihan uskomaton, ei paljon houkuttanut villaista neuloa!

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu