keskiviikkona, elokuuta 22, 2007

Myrskyisä keskiviikko/Stormy Wednesday

Ukkonen jyrisi tänään todella pahasti ja tuossa päällä se kävi kääntyilemässä. Nappasin kaikki sähkölaitteet seinästä, kun alkoi pikkusen pelottamaan.


There was a really bad thunderstorm here today. I got a bit scared, I even turned off my laptop (and unplugged everything...)



Punainen karhunvatukka puutarhasta

The red blacberry from my garden


Rakastan liljojani!

I just love my lilies!

Jälleen juustokakku. Viimeksi käytin Baileystä, nyt testasin Dooleysin toffee-vodkaa. Erittäin maukasta ;) siis kakku ;)

Another cheesecake ;) Last time I used Bailey's, now I used Dooley's (toffee-vodka). Very tasty ;) The cake I mean ;)



Shoppailin taas, leivontajuttuja tällä kertaa :)

I've been shopping :) Baking things this time.


Tässä on kuva langasta, jota yritän saada Wicked:iä varten. Kyseessä on alelanka, joten toivottavasti sitä olisi tarpeeksi jäljellä. Nuo värit on niin mun värit, ettei tosikaan.

This is the yarn I'm trying to get for the Wicked. The yarn is on sale, so I hope there is enough yarn left. Those colors are just me. I really like teal, brown and that wasabi-green.


PS. The Mermaid-socks are almost done. And I've got the yarn. And I've got the materials for the bookmark. And I've got a little surprise for the parcel. Just the pattern needs to be find :) I'm getting there :)

2 kommenttia:

3:10 ip. , Blogger valipala kirjoitti...

Onpas hauskan näköinen kakkuvuoka!! Eikä lankakaan pahalta näytä :) Toivottavasti saat sitä tarpeeksi. Sulla on kirjahyllykin näppärästi tuossa sivupalkissa!? Voiskin vähän vilaista tuota LibraryThingiä.. hmm..

 
12:45 ap. , Blogger Gryffinitter kirjoitti...

I am here from the Hogwarts Sock-swap 2. I hope we get to see the sock pattern you have made up, "Mermaid." My son would like to be a mer-person, I would be tempted to knit it for him, if it is not too "Girly..."

Olive from Gryffindor

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu