keskiviikkona, elokuuta 01, 2007

Horcrux-socks & SP11

Tässä on kuva Horcrux-sukista: / Here's the picture of the socks:




Thank you
Alice for letting me use this photo, I forgot to take a picture of the sock before sending them.

Pääsin kuin pääsinkin mukaan SP11:sta. Oli joitain ongelmia ilmoittautumisissa ja hieman jännitti, josko oma ilmo meni perille. Nyt pitääkin sitten odotella parin tietoja ja sitten pääsee suunnittelemaan kaikkea kivaa.

I just received the confirmation mail concerning SP 11. I'm in! There were some problems with sign-ups and I wasn't sure if my info was in the database. I can't wait to find out who I'm spoiling this time.

Parin viikon sisään olisi meidän perheen pikareissu Tukholmaan. Ei ole laisinkaan varmaa, että kerkiän lankashoppailemaan, lapset kun haluaa mennä Junibackeniin.

We are going to Stockholm in two weeks time. I don't know if I've got the time to go yarn-shopping. My kids want to go to the Junibacken :)

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu