maanantaina, elokuuta 06, 2007

SP11 questionnaire

Updated on the 2nd of Sep.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like soft non-ichy yarns; cotton, cotton mix, silk, silk mix, merinowool.
I don’t like ichy yarns, mohair etc.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Some are in old candy tube and some in old wine case (wooden box).
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting on and off for 23 years. I learned to knit in school. I would say that I'm intermediate knitter.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html/202-4666098-3679817?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=JY4M7AQ3QGRR
5. What's your favorite scent?
Stella McCartney’s Stella in Two Peony and Calvin Klein’s Eternity. Vanilla, cinnamon and ginger.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Oh yes! Chocolate on its own or with raisins and nuts etc.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
A bit of sewing, crocheting, jewellery making, card making and trying to get better with cake decorations.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
All kind of music, mainly pop and r&b. I looove Robbie Williams ;) I like to listen female singers with great voices. My laptop plays MP3’s.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I really like chocolate brown, teal, purple, apple green, cream and dark pink. I don’t like yellows, pastel green, dark green.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
My family includes DH, DS (4 years), DS (2 years) and 3 cats
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves, hats and mittens. I’ve never worn ponchos. I prefer shawls.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Mittens, hats, scarves and socks. All those quick things to knit :)
13. What are you knitting right now?
Josephine top, socks and a cardi.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes!
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
With socks and mittens I prefer bamboo dpn’s and with bigger items I usually use Addi circular needles. Most of my needles are aluminum, but I have few bamboo ones as well.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have a yarn winder umbrella but I need a ball winder.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Approx 5 years.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Family holiday with option of visiting some yarn shops ;)
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn :)
Some Finnish glasswear and Disney Classics with Finnish subtitles.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I have two Finnish knitting magazine subscriptions and Interweave Knits subscription. I’d love to have some Panda Cotton Yarn and some shorter dpn's (2,75mm and 3mm). My Amazon-list is rather long :)
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Intarsia with several colors.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I am. European size 5(38), US size: 7½ , Foot length: 9,1 inches, Foot circ. 9 inches
23. When is your birthday?
23rd of Sep.
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? N/A

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu