lauantaina, kesäkuuta 28, 2008

SP 12/week 3

Krafty1 asked us a question:

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

Hmmm, that's a hard one. Maybe the amount would be perfect when you could just start almost any project without a trip to the LYS. At the moment I have a bit under 20 kilos of yarn and I have plans for most of it. I usually buy yarn for a certain project. But as a woman I have to right to change my mind *grin* so I have bought the yarn for a project and then decided that I'll use it for something else.

*************************

SP 12:

I received my first parcel! Thank you secret pal!

I got Rowan 41 magazine (which was on my wishlist) and loads of yarn. I try to take a pic asap :)

1 kommenttia:

6:45 ap. , Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Cool...a first parcel!

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu