torstaina, toukokuuta 29, 2008

SP 12 Questionnaire

Updated 23rd of August

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like soft non-ichy yarns; cotton, cotton mix, silk, silk mix, very soft merinowool.

I don’t like ichy yarns, mohair etc. I have a very sensitive skin so most wool yarns are too ichy for me :(

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Some are in old candy tube and some in old wine case (wooden box). Some of my DPN’s are in the needlecase I received from SP 11.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting on and off for 23 years. I learned to knit in school. I would say that I'm intermediate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/registry.html/202-4666098-3679817?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=JY4M7AQ3QGRR

5. What's your favorite scent?
Stella McCartney’s Stella in Two Peony and Calvin Klein’s Eternity. Vanilla, cinnamon and ginger.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Oh yes! Chocolate on its own or with raisins and nuts etc. Different kind of nut-snacks are my favourites as well.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
A bit of sewing, crocheting, jewellery making, card making and trying to get better with cake decorations.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
All kind of music, mainly pop and r&b. I like to listen to female singers with great voices. My laptop plays MP3’s.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I really like chocolate brown, teal, purple, apple green, cream and dark pink.
I don’t like yellows, pastel green, dark green.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
My family includes DH, DS (5 years), DS (3 years) and 3 cats

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves, hats and mittens. I’ve never worn ponchos. I prefer shawls.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Mittens, hats, scarves and socks. All those quick things to knit :)

13. What are you knitting right now?
Couple of cardigans, a Cowl and mittens.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
With socks and mittens I prefer bamboo dpn’s and with bigger items I usually use Addi or Knit Picks Option circ's.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have a yarn winder umbrella and I have borrowed a ball winder from a friend.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Approx 2 years.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Family holiday with option of visiting some yarn shops ;)
And Christmas :)

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn :)Pearls, fabric and silver.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I would really like to get some Locking Stitch Markers (by Clover).
I have two Finnish knitting magazine subscriptions and Interweave Knits subscription. My Amazon-list is rather long :)

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Intarsia with several colors.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I am. European size 5(38), US size: 7½ , Foot length: 9,1 inches, Foot circ. 9 inches

23. When is your birthday?
23rd of Sep.

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
sobrina

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu