torstaina, syyskuuta 30, 2010

Tallinn in September 2010

I celebrated my B'day in Tallinn with a really good friend. It was so relaxing and fun. We spent few hours in the Beauty Salon and I can strongly recommend the Ilukeskus. The spa-pedicure was divine!

A little shopping, good food and sparkling wine... The perfecty recipe for ladies short break in Tallinn.



The view from Radisson hotel roof terace.



The view from my hotel room. 8 am on Sat 25th of Sep 2010.



This is the best restaurant I know in Tallinn! I really recommend this one! Traditional Estonian food.


The interior of the restaurant.



The funny thing is that I did not buy any yarn! I didn't even go to a yarn store. I did buy a knitted dress and a scarf and books but no yarn.




0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu