lauantaina, huhtikuuta 07, 2007

Kuvia/Pictures



Perupipa ja lapaset. Toinen pipo on tulossa, samalla mallilla. Lapaset ovat Lanettia ja pipa 7V:stä.

Basic hat and mittens for the kids. I should get the second hat finished tomorrow. I used Lanett-yarn for mittens and Finnish wool+PA yarn for the hats (yarn is called seven brothers).



Feather and Fan Scarf
Lankana ihanan pehmeää silkki-alpakkaa.

The yarn was silk-alpaca. Very nice and soft!



Nalle Puh lupautui esittelemään ;) Tässä ihan perus huivi Hawaii-langasta, pitkillä silmukoilla.

Winnie the Pooh kindly was willing to work as a model ;) Here is the basic scarf with long stitches.



Nopsasti kasvavat kasvini. Maanantaina istutin ja chilejä lukuunottamatta ovat jo näkyvissä.

My plant nursery. I planted the seeds on Monday and already they are growing. The chilies aren't yet, but they'll take more time than the others.



Lisää kasveja :)

Another picture of my plant nursery.

I send my SP the first parcel this week. I hope she'll like it. And I forgot to take a picture of the parcel... Maybe she will take one :)

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu