torstaina, kesäkuuta 14, 2007

SP10 revealed

Knitwittery has been spoiling me during SP10.


Look what she send me! I've never had any Noro-yarn before, this was a really nice surprise. And the book, One-skein wonders. Brilliant book, I found 5 to-do's immediately. Thank you SP10, you really spoiled me. It's a good thing you like chocolate ;) There might be a surprise for you after you return from the festival ;)



Kesäpipa/Hat with roll border

Ohje/Pattern: Filati (Summer 2006), model 26/19

Lanka/Yarn: cotton cashmere (Debbie Bliss)

43 grammaa/grams

Puikot/DPN's: 4mm



Molemmat liivit ovat valmiina! Jippii!

The vests are both ready! Jee!

1 kommenttia:

5:06 ip. , Blogger Krafty1 kirjoitti...

Nice parcel! Hope you had fun!

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu