maanantaina, toukokuuta 14, 2007

SP10 blog contest

Our hostess Bobbi asked us two quoestions. Here are my answers:

1) What do you pack to knit?
Last summer I was knitting Molly's headbands on our holiday. This summer I'll probably knit something for kids. We're going to a beach-holiday in January, and I'm planning to pack two different pattern (with yarns and needles). A scarf and socks I think.

2) What do you hope to shop for?
Yarn :) But I usually look for needles as well. I hunt for bargains ;)

Now the answers if I would have the change to go somewhere for ten days.
1) Same answer as above.
2) I would go to the US. I would buy too much yarn, pearls and knitting needles :D

1 kommenttia:

7:14 ip. , Blogger Krafty1 kirjoitti...

Thanks for playing

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu