tiistaina, joulukuuta 11, 2007

SP 11, some yarn, some jewellery and gingerbread cookies

Secret pal 11, lankaa, koruja ja piparkakkuja


My Secret Pal 11 was knit two, purl two :) The scarf was confiscated by my DH. He said that he needs one and he needs one now :) So we desided to both use it. The cookies are my kids favourites, they keep asking for a handfull after their supper. Thank you Susan!
Lankaa Posh Yarnista. Kaksi kerää Helenaa. Tuo lanka on minun makuuni täysin!

Some yarn ordered from Posh Yarn :) Helena, 2 skeins. I just love that yarn!

Evaa Posh Yarnista. Aikaisemmin olen tilannut jo sellaisen wasabi-vihreän kerän. Näiden uusien luulisi sopivan sen kanssa loistavasti.
Eva from Posh Yarn. Color is Sprite. I have one skein already, sort of a wasabi-green. These 2 skeins should go well with that one.

Koruja pitkästä aikaa. Korvikset ja rannekoru. Hopeaa ja helmiä.

I haven't done any jewellery for a long time. Here are my new earrings and bracelet. Silver and pearls.

Paljon piparkakkuja! (ja suurin osa on jo syöty...)

Lots and lots of gingerbread cookies! (and most of them are already eaten...)

Piparkakku-kierrepullia. Herkullisia!
Gingerbread dough filled buns. Very yammy!

Iso pipariukko.

Huge gingerbread man.

Selkä alkaa olemaan kunnossa. Tosin sain eilen pahan reaktion tulehduskipulääkkeeseen, joudun käymään lääkärissä kortisoonipiikillä. Sain lisäksi voimakkaita allergialääkkeitä. Raapimista on ollut nyt kaksi päivää. Tää ei ole kivaa. Onneksi alkaa olemaan parempi olo, ehkä huomenna on jo ihan normipäivä.

My back is a bit better. I had a bad reaction to the painkillers and I had to go to the doctors. Dr gave me an injection (cortison) and some strong antihistamine. Now I've been scraching my arms and legs for two days. Not nice, I can tell you. Luckily it's getting better so hopefully I'm okay tomorrow.

1 kommenttia:

2:16 ip. , Blogger valipala kirjoitti...

Oi mitä lankaihanuuksia!! Mmm.. piparit on maistuneet täälläkin :)

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu