sunnuntaina, maaliskuuta 02, 2008

Ostoksia / Shopping

Uusi krokoni ja neulova pupu-mukini.
My new crocodile and knitting bunny-mug.


Kävin Tukholmassa ja ostin hieman Tildaa Panduro Hobbysta :) Kankaat ostin eilen kädentaitomessuilta.
I visited Stockholm and bought some Tilda stuff from Panduro Hobby :) The fabric I bought yesterday from a craft fair in helsinki.


Tilda-rasiani

My Tilda-box

Tässä sisältö, eli nappini :)

My buttons are inside :)

Tilasin nappeja Pavi Yarnista. Uusi tilaus on jo postissa tulossa.

I ordered some buttons from Pavi Yarn. Another order is in the mail.



1 kommenttia:

10:19 ip. , Blogger Tini kirjoitti...

oooh nice buttons :) I like buttons but I have waaay too many at the moment, so I need to find projects to go with the buttons. What are you going to do with the fabric?

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu