lauantaina, heinäkuuta 12, 2008

SP 12/ week 5

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

1) During winter I really like Tenerife. I dream is to own a summerhouse by the sea or lake.
2) I would like to go to the USA. Never been there. I have friends living there and now my other friend is moving over there. I really need to start saving :)

***********************

I've been knitting this jacket since July the 4th and I've used 300 grams of yarn already. Hopefully I manage to finish the jacket before I have to go back to work. I've still got 3 weeks. 2nd time cotton is perfect yarn. I absolutely love it. I might have to buy some more after this project. Berry, jade or loden, I think.

I'm getting really nervous. I've send the parcel to my pal few weeks ago and she still hasn't received it. Okay, I send it as economy and it takes a bit longer. But still. Hopefully she will receive it soon. I can't wait to read if she liked everything.

I've been very lucky with my secret pals. A big thank you to Krafty1 and others.

We are on vacation \o/
Some serious strawberry eating, sleeping late, taking it easy. Perfect!
I'm getting a bit excited. My next tattoo appointment is next Friday. Yay!

1 kommenttia:

6:36 ip. , Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Can't wait to see the tattoo or the parcel you sent. My pleasure hooking you up with pals.

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu