maanantaina, syyskuuta 15, 2008

Getting weapons ready....

Okay, I'm sharpening my needles and counting stitches. Dear target, be aware, very aware ;) I'm ready for the Hat Attack! My first time as an assassin. I just received my target so I'm just waiting for the pattern.

I just hope I won't be killed straight away.

DH told me that he needs socks, so after the HA I'll be knitting some socks. Actually kids need warm socks as well so 3 pairs of socks it is.

I need a shrug for work. I have 6 skeins of Teetee primavera, that should be enough for one. I think I'll survive the winter with primavera-shrug and sideways spencer. And if I finally manage to finish the Starsky and the Drops cardi, I should have plenty of warm things for the fall and winter.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu