lauantaina, heinäkuuta 12, 2008

Q&A :)

I found this from Ninny Noodle Noo's blog:

What was I doing 10 years ago
Gosh!
I was 22 yrs old and I was in the middle of making a huge decision. I was in a violent relationship with my ex and I was thinking about moving back to Finland. I was working in retail, selling nice clothes.

5 things on my to do list for today
1. some knitting while watching tv
2. put all the meatballs in the freezer
3. eat some strawberries
4. put the clean clothes away
5. knit some more :)

(we did quite a lot earlier today...)

Snacks I enjoy
During winter; grapes and frozen strawberries
During summer; fresh berries, fresh peas, cherry tomatoes
All year round I tend to eat snacks like nuts, hapankorppu (Finnish dry ryebread) and chocolate.

Things I would do if I was a billionaire
I would donate some money to my favourite charities, put some money to kids' savings account. I would build a house for us; 3 bedrooms, guest room, my room (for sewing, knitting, crafting etc and reading), huge livingroom, quite big kitchen, sauna etc. And a yard for growing my own vegetables.

Places I have lived:
Oulu
A tiny place near Pori
London
Helsinki
Tuusula

2 kommenttia:

1:11 ip. , Blogger dottyspots kirjoitti...

Hi! Thanks for filling in the meme :0)

Really impressed by the cakes (why can't I make cakes so nice *sigh*)

 
6:35 ip. , Blogger Miia kirjoitti...

There's something sparkling for you in my blog / Blogissani on sinulle jotain säihkyvää.

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu