perjantaina, heinäkuuta 18, 2008

Vacation... time to do stuff :)

Like to update the blog a bit more regularly :)
Here's some vegetable and cheese pancakes. I'll definitely make them again. Perfect breakfast and a quick snack.
Kasvisjuustopannareita. Teen varmasti uudelleen. Loistavia loma-ajan aamupaloja ja välipaloja. Laitoin 1/3 jauhoista luomugrahamia.
My blackberries *heart* I'm not sure yet what I'll do with those. Maybe some jam? With raspberries?
Karhunvadelmia tulee reilusti tänä vuonna. Mitä niistä voisikaan tehdä? Hilloa, mutta minkä kera? Vadelman?

I've been doing some shopping... Books, fabrics, needles, prints and KG-shirt.

Hieman tuli shoppailtua. Pari kirjaa, hieman kangasta, uudet puikot (kun kaapeli meni katkeamaan) ja Knit Girl-paita.

Caipirinha-cheesecake made with cream cheese with only 2% fat.

Caipirinha-juustokakku.
Testasin ohjeen Valion 2% tuorejuustolla, maustoin vain vanilla extractilla ja oli todella hyvää.

My new tattoo! I just love it! I had it done in Kinky Mouse tattoo.

Uusi tatuointini! Tykkään täysillä, aivan ihana! Kuva hakattiin Karin toimesta Kinky Mouse Tattoossa.

Here's finally the picture of the first parcel from my SP 12. Thank you again!


I've got 2 more weeks of vacationing left. DH goes back to work on Monday, so we'll be spending some mother&sons quality time. I try to do some seewing next week as well. I've got fabric cut for 3 market bags, 4 Christmas presents and for 3 Tilda hearts. Kids bedroom needs new curtains, the fabric is ready, I only have to measure it again (as I received some extra b/c of some colour mistake or something).

2 kommenttia:

6:58 ip. , Blogger Miia kirjoitti...

Upea tatska!
Ja nuo kankaat! :faint: Mistä ostit?

 
5:10 ip. , Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Nice tattoo! My next one will be a knitting tattoo.

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu