perjantaina, lokakuuta 03, 2008

HA: I was hit on Monday the 29th of Sep

Okay, I didn't managed to survive to the 2nd round. The hat is perfect, though my DH decided to wear it so I think I need to spray it with water so it won't be too big for me. I'll post a picture soon (I'm way too lazy downloading photos from my camera).

I decided not take part of the SP 13. I'm part of the Autumn Swap in Ravelry and with the studying I just know that I wouldn't be able to plan that well the parcels. So I'll wait for the SP 14. Knowing me, I'll change my mind during the weekend... :D




Here's the weapon that killed me :)
I like it a lot, but DH decided that it's his hat :)

1 kommenttia:

5:54 ip. , Blogger finbunny kirjoitti...

jippi!! nice to see you in the hat!!!

T.

woolfulcomforts

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu