maanantaina, joulukuuta 29, 2008

Getting ready for the year 2009

SP 13, Question 2:

I've been so busy with Christmas stuff so I haven't been updating my blog that much. But there's the answer to question 2.

Part A:Are you doing any holiday knitting?

Actually I haven't been knitting yet. I'm planning to finish my legwarmers and the sideways spencer during this week .

Part B:Have you finished?

No.

**********************

We had such a good Christmas. My younger sister spent a week with us and hopefully she'll come back soon. My kids love her and do we. We visited in-laws, ate loads of delisious food and enjoyed the time off from work. And b/c I didn't receive any yarn from Santa, I decided to order some myself ;)

Last of the ham is going to be cooked tomorrow with peas. The traditional food in Finland. Peasoup with ham. I made 2 cheesecakes and one banoffee pie in the last week. All gone. My sister likes desserts as much as I do :)

Joulu oli ja meni ja ihanaa oli. Nuorin siskoni oli meillä kylässä ja toivottavasti tulee uudelleen pian. Lapset tykkäävät hänestä yli kaiken ja me myös. Jouluna käytiin anoppilassa ja appelassa, syötiin paljon maukasta ruokaa ja nautittiin vapaa-ajasta. En saanut lankaa joulupukilta, joten tilasin itselleni hieman lankaa Tapion kaupasta ;)

Kinkun viimeiset palat menee huomenna hernekeittoon. Hieman sinappia ja namnam! Tein viime viikon aikana 2 glögijuustokakkua ja yhden banoffee pien. Kaik män. Systeri on yhtä perso makealle kuin minäkin :)

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu