sunnuntaina, tammikuuta 18, 2009

Starting to feel better...

I've been ill and that's why the blog's been silent. First I had the most terrible headache (with migraine), then fever, sore throat and upset stomach. Not very nice. I've been sleeping most of this week. I haven't done any knitting, I managed to watch Grey's Anatomy season four, though.

Today I went to do some shopping with the family and it was a bit too much. I slept 3 hours after that. I did some knitting as well today while watching evening tv. Just few rows after several days of totally ignoring the needled and yarn.

I received a lovely package from my secret pal. Yarn, chocolate, dpn's etc. I'll attach a photo as soon as I have downloaded the photos from our camera. Thank you so much, the package was perfect!

1 kommenttia:

2:19 ap. , Blogger Mistrmi kirjoitti...

So, so sorry to hear you've been ill. Please take very good care of yourself.

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu