tiistaina, huhtikuuta 10, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1.What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Gryffindor

2.Shoe size?
European size 5(38), US size: 7½

3.Foot Length?
9,1 inches

4.Foot Circumference?
9 inches

5.List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a. Prym Bamboo: 2½ mm, 20cm/8”
b. Novita aluminium: 3 mm, 20cm/8” (Finnish brand, very basic douple-pointed needles
c. INOX aluminium: 3½ mm, 20cm/8”

6.Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I have only used 3-4 different types of needles (aluminium mainly), so yes I would love to try a new brand needles. I mainly use the 20 cm/8" ones. I like surprises ;)

7.If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
-

8.Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes :)

1 kommenttia:

1:21 ap. , Blogger Unknown kirjoitti...

Hi there I am your house perfect! I hope that you are having fun!!

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu