keskiviikkona, huhtikuuta 11, 2007

SP10 :)

Yesterday when I got home from work, there was a huge amount of mail waiting for me. This box was barely fitted in the mailbox among the magazine, a thin parcel and letters. Tha car was loaded with groceries so we needed to unpack before I could open my parcels.

The bigger parcel was from my SP10 :) A really nice surprise! I did take a picture of the contents, but I left the camera at home. There was 260grams of silk-yarn (pink and purple shades), Cadbury's eggs, a candle, a soap, orchid-cards and card for my SP. Thank you SP!



In the thin parcel were 2 skeins of this yarn:



I ordered the yarn from here



1 kommenttia:

10:53 ap. , Blogger muoriska kirjoitti...

Heips.
mulla on tämän vaihdon meidän ryhmän emännän osoite, ja kysynkin että oletko kiinnostunut tulemaan mukaan porukkamuistamiseen kiitokseksi , ja että lähetettäisiin jotain suomesta hänelle ?

muoriska.vuodatus.net

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu