tiistaina, heinäkuuta 17, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
Second Years

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hufflepuff

2. Shoe size? Foot length? Foot circumference?
European size 5(38), US size: 7½ , Foot length: 9,1 inches, Foot circ. 9 inches

3. List your three favorite sock yarns.
a. SandnesGarn Sisu
b. Regia
c. Novita Seven Brothers (Finnish yarn)

4. Would you like to try a new brand of sock yarn? If so, which brand?
Yes, definitely! I’d like to try Lorna’s Laces, Louet Gems Pearl, Koigu or any cotton blend sockyarn.

5. Do you prefer variegated or solid sock yarn?
I like both.

6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?
Green, tan, cocoa brown, teal, purple and reds.

7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?
Lace and ribbed but I really like Cookie A’s Millicent Sock Pattern and German Stocking Pattern

8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)
I have sensitive skin so socks knitted from itchy yarn can only be worn over cotton socks. I’m allergic to cats (but I have 3 of my own ;)), dust and some of the pollen.

9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?
My DH smokes but only outdoors and I have 3 cats.

10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?
Yes :)

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu