maanantaina, syyskuuta 24, 2007

Salainen ystävä, Tukholma ja sitruunat/Secret Pal, Stockholm and lemons

Some update :)

Pientä päivitystä välillä :)

I think I have the best Secret Pal ever! Look what she send me. A pair of socks, I love the colors. I mentioned that I need a knitting needle case. What does my SP do? She sews me one! I received a set of bambu dpn's, some chocolate raisins and sweets for my kids. I picked up the parcel on Friday, just before we left for a minibreak (we took the kids to my dad's before heading off to Stockholm). Thank you secret pal!

Salainen ystäväni on paras! Katsokaas mitä sain ekassa paketissa! Ihanat sukat, värit ovat tosi jees. Mainitsin aikaisemmin, että tarvisin puikoilleni säilytyspussukan. Mitäs tekee SP:ni? Hän ompelee minulle sellaisen :) Lisäksi sain bambuiset sukkapuikot, namia itselleni ja lapsille. Sain paketin perjantaina juuri ennen kuin lähdettiin minimatkalle miehen kanssa. Vietiin lapset isälleni hoitoon :) Kiitoksia SP:ni!

Here's some photos from Stockholm. We were true turists, I gets taking pictures of everything :)

Muutama kuva Tukholmasta. Oltiin todellisia turisteja, napsin kuvia kaikkialta :)

<= That's my travel knitting :) The yarn is from Ewa's and the pattern is from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road "Conwy". The picture was taken in McDonalds as we were hungry before the TGI Fridays opened.

<= matkaneuleeni :) Lanka on Ewalta ja ohje on Nancy Bushin Knitting on the Road-kirjasta "Conwy". Kuva on napattu mäkkäristä, koska nälkä iski ennen kuin TGI Friday avasi ovensa.

This my sock in a café. I just love that you can just sit and sip your pepsi and knit. I ate the best lemon muffin in that café. I wish I knew how to bake muffins like that one.

Tässä sukka on kahvilassa. Oli aivan ihanaa, kun voi istuskella, nauttia pepsiä ja kutoa kaikessa rauhassa. Tuolla söin maailman parhaimman sitruunamuffinssin. Toivoisin, että tietäisin miten sellaisia tehdään.

Here's my purchases :) The lemons and limes aren't real ones, they plastic. They're for decoration purposes ;) I just had to buy one of the wooden horses. Next time I'll buy a purple one :)

Tässä ostokseni :) Sitruunat ja limet eivät ole aitoja, ovat ihan muovia. Koristeeksi siis ;) Ja puinen hevonen oli pakko saada. Seuraavalta reissulta ostan lilan :)

2 kommenttia:

10:54 ip. , Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

So happy, that the parcel arrived in time and that you like the gifts! It seems you had a great weekend in Stockholm!
Greetings from your secret pal

 
10:03 ip. , Blogger dottyspots kirjoitti...

Oh yes! I love the painted horses - I'm always so jealous of someone I know who has a selection on their windowsill!

Great that you had a good time in Stockholm.

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu