sunnuntaina, lokakuuta 07, 2007

KTS4, Ravelry, Hogwarts sock swap 2

KTS4 starts!

Are you on Ravelry or SwapBot? Screen Name: No (I'm waiting for my Ravelry-invitation :))
Do you have a blog?Yes.
Blog Address:http://vikkelatvarpaat.blogspot.com/
If a knitblogger, how frequently do you post? Be honest!Approx once a week.
Restrictions on type of tea? Only green, black, herbal etc?I usually drink rooibus, earl grey or lemon tea. I recently tried some cactus tea and it was delicious.
Loose or bagged?Bagged.
Treat preference?Chocolate or biscuits with lemon or ginger.
Yarn color preferences?Purple, "wasabi"-green, teal or brown.
Sock knitter?Yes!
Will you take an international pal?Yes :)
Any allergies or things you want your pal to know?I have a sensitive skin, so I prefer soft non-ichy yarns.
Do you collect anything?Yarn, fabric, jewellery things among other things. My DH would that I collect shoes (Adidas Superstars mainly) ;)
What are you knitting right now?Socks, Josephine-top and a cardi
Have you participated in KTS before? What round?KTS3.

My Ravelry status:

You signed up on August 17, 2007
You are #26329 on the list.
1691 people are ahead of you in line.
14038 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far

I've done my bit for the Hogwarts sock swap 2. I took the parcel to the postoffice on Monday. It took me a month to finish the bookmark. I just couldn't decide if the one I crocheted was good enough. I wonder if there's going to be another swap?

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu