tiistaina, lokakuuta 16, 2007

Päivitystä odotellessa/Waiting for an update

Tarkoituksena oli kirjoitella viikonloppuna, migreeni päätti toisin. En muista milloin olisin ollut niin tokkurassa kuin olin sunnuntaina. Eilen oli töissä tuskallista olla, kun silmissä oli sumeaa ja päätä jomotti. Huonot unet ei ole hyväksi.

I was planning to update my blog during weekend, the migrane decided otherwise. I don't remember the last time I was feeling so blurry than last Sunday. Yesterday it was quite horrible at work, I couldn't see properly and head was aching. A good night sleep is very important.

1 kommenttia:

6:20 ip. , Anonymous Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I am so close to sending your KTS4 package - I just need to wrap it all up and put it in a box and send it off - I think you will like everything - I hope you do!

 

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu