sunnuntaina, huhtikuuta 15, 2007

Suomeksi? In Finnish?

Outoa! Bloggeri on vaihtunut suomenkieliseksi. Mielestäni enkuksi oli parempi ja nyt en löydä mitään mistään. Pitänee kokeilla vaihtaa kieli takaisin.

So weird! The Blogger has changed the language to Finnish. I preferred the English version. I'll have to try to change the language back. I can't find anything now.

Näin 5-viikkoisen veljenpoikanikin tänä viikonloppuna. Ihuna pikkuinen <3>I saw my nephew this weekend. He is 5 weeks old. He is lovely <3>

I wen't a bit mad on Friday. Actually on Thursday. I ordered the Rogue pattern on Thursday and because I didn't have any suitable yarn for Rogue... I needed to order some. I desided to order some basic (cheap-ish) yarn for the first one (I've noticed that many will knit more than one Rogue).
I blame the Angelyarn for that madness ;) My favourite colored yarn was discontinued and they couldn't send me my order. I wanted 8 balls of Debbie Bliss Cathay in the color 10(10) (dark pink). The Angelyarn person kindly asked if I'd like to choose another yarn. So I chose a purple Cathay. But I was so sad about the pink Cathay that I needed to cheer myself up. Will anyone buy this explanation? No? :) :) :) :) My DH didn't... He gave me "the look". You know the one, "I love you but I do not always understand you"-look.

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu